Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sen.se Mother €99 down from €299

Options
  • 12-07-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

https://sen.se/store/mother/

Anyone have this I'm thinking of getting it. I've a Thermopeanut and find it useful although not compatible with Mother I think it might be worth a punt for €99 even if the €20 deliver on top of this is a bit much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

I sent them an email and they sent me a link with that gave free delivery so for €99 I think it's worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

That looks pretty cool! I've been looking for something to monitor fridge temperatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Yeah you get 4 cookies with the Mother so that should cover all my other rooms in the house and integrate with my 2 Nest Thermostats.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Seems very interesting, I'd be tempted but I've spent way to much this week :(

Advertisement