Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RaspberryJAMMA

Options
  • 12-07-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

ITEM:
    Hardly used. It's the newer model with the video amp.
    This is the original Aussie version.
    RaspberryJAMMA is a Raspberry Pi JAMMA adaptor that converts a RPi into a true JAMMA board, intended for you to do whatever it is you want with. No modification to your JAMMA cab is required.
    There is a free image at the official link below you can download with all emulators setup, just add ROMS.

Includes:
    JAMMA Board
    Raspberry pi3
    64GB MicroSD card
    kick harness

PI_Jamma.jpg
    *stock photo, I will update with actual photos tonight

Full spec can be found here
    http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/82475-RaspberryJAMMA-up-to-date-information

Collection from DUBLIN/ASHBOURNE or can post at buyers expense

PRICE:

I paid €175 with a 8GB SD card, I've upgraded that to a 32/64GB card (I think its a 64gb, I will confirm tonight and correct)

Sell: €140 Cash/Paypal

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That is a thing of beauty!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

how does the kick harness work in a six button per player cab? usb from that to the extra 3 buttons per player?

how does the kick harness work in a six button per player cab? usb from that to the extra 3 buttons per player?

Im not sure as I only have 4 buttons on mine but i think you just wire the extra buttons to the jamma loom .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I was looking at those pandora things, id love to get one in my street fighter cab, but im not sure how the extra buttons work. not sure i could be bothered wiring stuff, plug and play is what im after haha. i seen kick harness in the description above and thought it might just be plug and play!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Sold now so you can lock it up.
    I was looking at those pandora things, id love to get one in my street fighter cab, but im not sure how the extra buttons work. not sure i could be bothered wiring stuff, plug and play is what im after haha. i seen kick harness in the description above and thought it might just be plug and play!
    kick harness comes like this(photo attached) and you just wire them either directly to your buttons or solder them to a headder to plug into your cps1/2 harness

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement