Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon Sale - Endurace CF 7.0

Options
  • 12-07-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

https://www.canyon.com/en/road/endurace/2016/endurace-cf-7-0.html
    By any chance does anyone on here have one of these? Interested in opinions on it. Have been thinking of “upgrading” my 2012 Roadlite AL 6.0 (aluminium with full 105) as five years have come around! Can’t really imagine spending two grand on a bike, so this seems like great value, especially with the TDF sale knocking 200 quid off the price. Is this frame known to be a reasonable enough entry level carbon frame? I can’t find reviews specific to the Endurace CF 7.0 but am guessing maybe it’s identical frame for that and 8.0 and maybe 9.0? At the end of the day I suspect it'll be grand as it's a Canyon and I like the one I have already, but would be good to hear another opinion!

Seems to be pretty much same spec as what I have already except:
    1) Carbon Frame
    2) 11 speed instead of 10
    3) It's brand new :D
    The link has 2016 in the wording but I'm pretty sure this is 2017 model.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Seriously+where+_4cfe51257fe0d395a2d343b61e66c5bc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Buzwaldo

Have the cf 8.0 version - got it three years ago for about 1500 + shipping IIRC. Same 105 groupset, different wheels and seatpost, but more or less the same bike - pretty sure it's the same frame.

Can deffo reccomend, ( I know of one person who was less than happy with Canyons dealing with a damaged bike he sent back - but that was 2 years ago when they were having issues with changing stuff around in their factory - YMMV)

But you will need to act fast - pretty sure that's a 24 hour sale only (if it's the TDF offers) and your size may be gone.

Fabulous value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Buzwaldo wrote: »
    Have the cf 8.0 version - got it three years ago for about 1500 + shipping IIRC. Same 105 groupset, different wheels and seatpost, but more or less the same bike - pretty sure it's the same frame.

Can deffo reccomend, ( I know of one person who was less than happy with Canyons dealing with a damaged bike he sent back - but that was 2 years ago when they were having issues with changing stuff around in their factory - YMMV)

But you will need to act fast - pretty sure that's a 24 hour sale only (if it's the TDF offers) and your size may be gone.

Fabulous value.
    Thanks yeah I think some things are daily sales but the bike offers are all "live" until around the 24th. Still need to move quick though!

Advertisement