Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formal Complaint - Have yet to hear back?

Options
  • 12-07-2017 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I wrote a formal letter of complaint dated June 29 addressed to the Complaints Department on Baggot Street, I have yet to recieve a response of any kind.

Just wondering if i should be expecting a response soon or is there some way i can chase this up?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

oB1 wrote: »
    Hello,

I wrote a formal letter of complaint dated June 29 addressed to the Complaints Department on Baggot Street, I have yet to recieve a response of any kind.

Just wondering if i should be expecting a response soon or is there some way i can chase this up?

Thank you in advance.
    Hi oB1,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Once we receive the letter from you, our Customer Complaints team will respond to you within five working days of this. Your response may be on its way to you now in the post. To follow up on this please call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365365 which is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

oB1 wrote: »
    Hello,

Thank you in advance.
    Hi oB1,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Once we receive the letter from you, our Customer Complaints team will respond to you within five working days of this. Your response may be on its way to you now in the post. To follow up on this please call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365365 which is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sorry Sarah, i did not get a notification for this post. Yes, i have since received the letter, thank you for the information

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Rob,

Glad to hear this and thanks for letting us know.

Have a nice weekend.
    Tara

Advertisement