Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XII

Options
  • 12-07-2017 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭

Remember really liking this back in the day and see it's been re-released. Never finished it. PS3 came out, I moved on and never came back. Remember just about nothing about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Ninjavampire

I have great memories of slaying the end game boss with my friends. The fight literally lasts hours so we fought him on rotation.

The game itself is great fun and from what I remember, the story and world are interesting. I remember disliking Vaan and Penelo though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€40 in Argos but no stock anywhere :( €55 in Shamestop :rolleyes:

Not on the Smyths website, anyone know if they have it on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭Evade

Yiazmat really is a slog. About 40 minutes into the fight and I still have 25 HP bars to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Evade wrote: »
    Yiazmat really is a slog. About 40 minutes into the fight and I still have 25 HP bars to go.

Is that the yoke down in a kind of cellar?

Dunno if you know it but you can leave the room during the fight and your progress in terms of damage done Is saved. Helps with burnout cos it is a long ass fight.

It's the last hunt, he's in a colosseum area in one of the late game areas. Anytime my main three get KO'd I use the other characters to the next area and revive and rebuff the main party. It's not really hard it's just taking forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I forgot this got re-released.
    I'm in the same boat as Gimli, played it initially then kinda forgot about it.
    Might pick it back up, I remember thinking it was good at the time.

I didn't like it on release and gave up at what I now know is close enough to the end. The zodiac job system is much better than the old license board but the remaster is way too easy, the only real challenges are optional bosses and being under leveled and equipped for an area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Can't remember how far I got initially.
    I loved X and was one of the few that actually liked XIII, I remember thinking this was a decent one as well, think I even had the DS game at one point.

Advertisement