Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving notified fee statements anymore?

Options
  • 12-07-2017 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Why is it I don't get the notified fee statements anymore in 365online?

Last one I received was in march but i still get charged fees without any breakdown of them
    1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

MercuryBoy wrote: »
    Why is it I don't get the notified fee statements anymore in 365online?

Last one I received was in march but i still get charged fees without any breakdown of them
    1 reply0 retweets0 likes
    Hi MercuryBoy,

Thanks for your post and I believe you were also in touch with us through Twitter earlier today.

If you have Quarterly fees under the amount of €12.70 then you will not receive a Fee Notification statement beforehand. However a break down of your fees will be included in your next statement. You can also request a break down of the Quarterly fee by sending a message through the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk when you're logged into 365 Online.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement