Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customising the FRONT LENS of Ray Ban Sunglasses - PLEASE HELP

Options
  • 12-07-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

I can't find any shop/store online or offline that will customise the front lens of Ray Ban shades, for any price :(

I'm really looking to double the size of the brand name "Ray Ban" on the front of the lens, as IMO the size of the wording on the front of all Ray Ban glasses are way too small for my liking.

I've asked the official ray bay site, brown thomas, vision express & sunglasses.ie on Dawson street, & none do what I'm looking for.

If I got what I'm looking for I'd imagine it'd be a few hundred euro extra which I'm willing to pay.

https://www.ray-ban.com/ireland/customise/rb-3025-aviator-large-metal-sunglasses

I know this isn't a bargain so mods please feel free to move, I just really would love what I'm looking for above with bigger text on the front of the lens..

Comments

Advertisement