Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for gypsy kathleen

Options
  • 12-07-2017 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

dear people,
    please excuse if i could find it somewhere but i got registerd here because i need urgent help to find the contac to gypsy kathleen again. i met her last year while i was travelling in ireland and it was my personal first experience and would like to talk to her again.
    if someone has a phone number or email adress please send it to me!
    thank you a lot and have a great day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

mmbyi wrote: »
    dear people,
    please excuse if i could find it somewhere but i got registerd here because i need urgent help to find the contac to gypsy kathleen again. i met her last year while i was travelling in ireland and it was my personal first experience and would like to talk to her again.
    if someone has a phone number or email adress please send it to me!
    thank you a lot and have a great day

Might help if you can tell us where you met her, there are plenty of fortune tellers around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mmbyi

oh sorry of course,
    it was in cork but im not sure about the name of the small village, there was a small river and she is an older lady, living in a white caravan and outside there is a handpainted sign (you can find that online but i´m not allowed to post the link :-)
    thank you for your help! best wishes, marion

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SmileyGirl1D

She is currently in tralee for the rose of tralee. My sister when too her just yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mmbyi

wow thank you, would you think it would be possible to help me to get her email adress or phone number or an wway i can contact her from an other place in europe :-) thank you a lot!

Advertisement