Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a painter/decorator

Options
  • 12-07-2017 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a painter who can paint a small apartment and does a good job. Could you recommend me one, please?
    I was thinking of doing it myself but no time for it, so better off having someone more experienced to do it quicker.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

Zednek 0861292194, painted our house and couldn't fault the guy. Very professional and a sounnd man too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JimTreacy

All painters are very busy got a quote from a painter I use to do the outside of the house I was told by him that he had two months work ahead of himself. The man that castlecomer man recommended I would also second him on that, also there is a lad called Brian Mcgrath he is good to I don't have his number but I would also recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ghost_rider

I'd have to recommend Steven Renehan - 086 8754138

Can't fault his work & a very nice guy too.

Thing is though, like many others he's quite busy. I've tried to get him to do some work & he's booked 'till early Sept at this stage.

Advertisement