Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a fold out hand fan in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-07-2017 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi Folks,

Anybody know where I could buy something like one of these in Dublin city center? A fold out fan, maybe a chinese shop or somewhere selling spanish trinkets?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

There's a shop on the corner of Clarendon St and Chatham St that sells handbags and trimmings and bits like that - I'm fairly sure they have fans like you're looking for.

Not sure if they'd be cheap'n'cheerful ones though, or higher end.

Can't for the life of me remember the name of it!

ETA - Costello + Costello! Can't see any fans on their website though.... https://costelloeandcostelloe.com/

ETA again - I bet TK Maxx would have something if you have the energy for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ellfish

Thank you Heidi, I'll have a look there. I'd be looking for cheap and cheerful rather than high fashion one, but will check there anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

You could try the Stephen's Green shopping centre, upstairs there was a shop selling origami paper etc. Don't know if the shop is still there or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Maybe George's street arcade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Maybe George's street arcade
    The costume shop, if it is still there, should at least have some leads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Asia supermarket on Drury St?
    I think they've Chinese trinkets in the door before the supermarket entrance.

Advertisement