Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soil like substance discovered in 30g Amber Leaf product

Options
  • 13-07-2017 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A bit of a strange one. I rolled a rollie tonight and found a soil like substance in the pouch of tobacco. Has anything similar happened to anyone here? Also should I make a complaint or just get over it? I'm just wondering as I've never experienced this before. I've attached a image of it in the attachments. Just wondering what ye think? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Several posts removed. Unsolicited health advice is not welcome in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Was it hard-ish, like a lump of tar? I find lumps like that regular in Drum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

FanadMan wrote: »
    Was it hard-ish, like a lump of tar? I find lumps like that regular in Drum.

Ya, that's probably what it was! I emailed, the company who make amber leaf anyway. But I haven't got a reply yet. Probably won't either if this is a normal thing to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

job seeker wrote: »
    Ya, that's probably what it was! I emailed, the company who make amber leaf anyway. But I haven't got a reply yet. Probably won't either if this is a normal thing to happen?

I have numerous fleeces and tshirts with.....well, best way to describe them are hot rock burns. I don't smoke hash so it's down to the hard stuff they put into the rollie tobacco.

Years ago I complained to John Player about it - never heard a word back. So, I'd guess you'll also probably never hear anything. But if you do, please update this cos I'd love to find out what that stuff is.

Bit of Goolging

https://www.reddit.com/r/uktrees/comments/36izt1/sticky_black_stuff_in_tobacco_pouches/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

FanadMan wrote: »
    I have numerous fleeces and tshirts with.....well, best way to describe them are hot rock burns. I don't smoke hash so it's down to the hard stuff they put into the rollie tobacco.

Years ago I complained to John Player about it - never heard a word back. So, I'd guess you'll also probably never hear anything. But if you do, please update this cos I'd love to find out what that stuff is.

Bit of Goolging

https://www.reddit.com/r/uktrees/comments/36izt1/sticky_black_stuff_in_tobacco_pouches/

Ah interesting. Thanks very much for the reply. I'm not really holding my breath for a reply from them, if I'm honest with you.But in the off chance I receive a response I'll definitely keep you posted. It most likely is tar or something like that. But I'd be extremely interested in what the wholesaler would say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement