Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BB UK 2017 6th & 7th Eviction Poll

• 13-07-2017 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭

Another week goes by and another eviction looms, this time it's a double eviction, with a twist :eek::rolleyes:

The eviction twist is as follows,
    One HM will be unceremoniously chucked out the back door tonight and then in tomorrow's live eviction show the 2 HM's with the highest votes will go head to head as the rest of the HM's choose one to be evicted.
    Spoilered in case anybody wants to save the suspense until tomorrow night. Or you could just read about it now, because well...then you can plan your Friday night accordingly :)

We are voting to EVICT, who do you want to evict ? Who's the one you hate the most ? 16 votes

Chanelle
    0% 0 votes
    Isabelle
    6% 1 vote
    Simone
    6% 1 vote
    Sue
    87% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'll start, Sue. She uses many words and says nothing. Irritates me.

Now I shall illustrate my reason by repeating this as Sue.

Let me be the first to come in and announce that I wish to be the person to initiate the voting process in this poll to determine which housemate should go, I think honestly when I consider all of the things that I know and that I have seen I would have to select Susan, or as some people like to refer to her as Sue. That's short for Susan. You see Sue has a tendency to overuse words when she's speaking, by that I mean she uses a large quantity of words to describe a scenario or explain a situation or even to tell a simple story. And the ironic thing is that even she only needs to use a few words she ends up using far too many words and it takes a long time for her to say what she actually is trying to say. The knock on effect is that what she was trying to say get's diluted a bit, and people don't always know what she's actually talking about. This pattern of behaviour that she has clearly demonstrated causes irration and annoyance to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

As it's a VTE I can't see anyone but Simone being voted out first.

Sue is all mouth and words but she does read the contestants well and has taken some of them down a peg or two. I could tollarate her in there another week. However as it is a double eviction I expect her to go second.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

I want Simone gone and I want Isabelle to win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I couldn't decide between Sue and Simone so chose Sue as I really can't stand her plus it would be interesting to see what Simone is like without Sue - im hoping though the two of them both to out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Simone definitely!! There is something seriously wrong with her, I have such pity for her poor children.

Who the hell voted for Izzy!?! IZZY TO WIN!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Voted for Sue as I thought Simone had enough votes ha !

Advertisement