Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamma cab

Options
  • 13-07-2017 2:08pm

TEM: Jamma arcade cab
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €350
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/Paypal/doubloons

gng2.jpg
    gng3.jpg
    gng1.jpg
    share pic online

Putting the gng back up for sale as I have another naomi on the way :confused: and have reached max capacity, handy things about these are the size, very small footprint and the fact there on castors so can easily be moved about, I'am keeping the gng board (can add a bootleg gng for 100) so its cab only for this one but would be nice machine for someone with a 19 in 1 board bunged in, fully jamma wired, fully working, etc any other questions ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

I remenber this. thought you'd sold it. I'd be on it if I still didn't have that pin to sink my money in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

BGOllie wrote: »
    I remenber this. thought you'd sold it. I'd be on it if I still didn't have that pin to sink my money in :)

You could always sell that peskey pin;);)

Iam trying to stay away from pins for as long as possible :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Hi is it collection only. Are you ever near kildare or Midlands. Thanks

Iam in the Midlands, in Roscrea, decent size car or small van should take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

That was some transformation. That monitor was practically new, from what I could see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement