Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it weird to hate summer

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Well it is what it is like it or not. The lovers of sh1t weather have a natural advantage here anyway so you just have to give us this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,965 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I get sunburned easy - fairskinned, get hayfever.....

I am not genetically designed for Summer, August is my fav time of the year it is nearly always nice in-between temperatures.

I like a lovely cloudy day as well.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Anytime I have to go outside and pretend to be responsible.

SkinnyOpenKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Still hating summer since I posted here last year. This heat has only added to my hatred. Had to have cardioversion due to the heat already this year and fell today for the first time in 30 years today which I'm blaming on the heat too. Summer can fcuk off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭Mark Horgan

The summer is mighty, the heat the sun, the amount of riding, bbqs, parties is unreal. Long may it continue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

My favourite season by far, shame it rarely lives up to expectations here in Ireland. This one has been decent thus far.

Is it weird to hate summer.

I can't wait now until August when it's autumn. The sun is too much for me o love when I wake up and it's cold, rainy and miserable outside.

I feel a sense of dread when it's a nice day. Winter is my favourite of all. I hate that in the summer my routine is broken and I'm not in college full time

Anyone else

Not weird at all. Do your thing, and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying college.

The older I get, the more I (a) care less about appearing weird and (b) realise everyone is weird anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

riclad wrote: »
    i
    driving or commuting is not pleasant in 30 degree heat .

It's true, also you have more people to watch out for..... We, those who don't like Heatwaves, will have to grin and bear this for at least another two weeks. There is talk of farmers getting ready to do rain dances

Advertisement