Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Arena seating and standing plan

Options
  • 13-07-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm new to this, so not sure if I am in the right category! I'm attending Depeche Mode concert in the 3 Arena November 15. Can't wait! I went online 10 minutes after tickets went on sale and got Sec GA1 Row G5. I thought it selected section G so I assumed I was going to be seated but never copped that GA means General Admission and someone said G5 means nothing. I mailed 3 Arena and they never replied. I don't mind standing at all but only want to know does general admission mean I must queue earlier to avoid being way back and not seeing anything. Does row G5 actually mean anything? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

sundaze wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this, so not sure if I am in the right category! I'm attending Depeche Mode concert in the 3 Arena November 15. Can't wait! I went online 10 minutes after tickets went on sale and got Sec GA1 Row G5. I thought it selected section G so I assumed I was going to be seated but never copped that GA means General Admission and someone said G5 means nothing. I mailed 3 Arena and they never replied. I don't mind standing at all but only want to know does general admission mean I must queue earlier to avoid being way back and not seeing anything. Does row G5 actually mean anything? Thanks in advance!

You're standing im afraid.. G5 is just for them to count tickets..

You'll have a decent view wherever you stand in 3arena though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

I was on half way line for Phil Collins. Sound and vision top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

mattser wrote: »
    I was on half way line for Phil Collins. Sound and vision top notch.

Of the 3 Arena? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

Wheety wrote: »
    Of the 3 Arena? :pac:

Doh... :(:(:( And I was just about to go for a drink.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement