Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you appeal a sum awarded in court

• 13-07-2017 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me,

I'm looking for some info on a sum awarded to a family friend. It looks like she is awarded 350,000 so she will be taking my Aunts house and her money.

The same thing happened myself and my sisters but we did not claim and didn't look into it till recently as our heads just weren't in the right place.

My question is can we appeal the decision to give her all the money, the money was awarded to her today but for some reason it is put back for finalising till the 27th of July which was requested from my aunts solicitor. Does this mean we may have time to claim.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry, no legal advice on this forum
    The family friend should consult the solicitor involved
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement