Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strappy heals are too big, anything I can do?

• 13-07-2017 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I ordered the attached heals from asos but they are a smidge too big. I can comfortably walk in them but look a bit like a kid playing dress up ;) I'm not bothered sending them back for a smaller size as it would cost loads to do so, and then they might be too small. Anyone know anything I can buy to make them fit better? Ordinary insoles are very visible in them...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Asos has free returns so I'd definitely recommend returning them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

A shoe repair shop may be able to shorten the heel for you - I got that done before. I bought a couple of pairs of heels thinking that I would get used to the height, but I just couldn't. But at that stage, I had already worn them. So I saw that my normal shoe repair shop did heel reductions and it made them wearable & it wasn't noticeable.

Advertisement