Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot - Itunes Store

Options
  • 13-07-2017 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

does anyone know how to change the country on their iTunes account to UK so that I can download the Alexa app for the Echo dot, i've just bought? the one thing that seems to be preventing me from doing it is the fact i've an iTunes match subscription which i've cancelled but seems to be available until the 1st of March 2018.

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

s_macmahon wrote: »
    does anyone know how to change the country on their iTunes account to UK so that I can download the Alexa app for the Echo dot, i've just bought? the one thing that seems to be preventing me from doing it is the fact i've an iTunes match subscription which i've cancelled but seems to be available until the 1st of March 2018.

Any help much appreciated!

You can use the desktop site for Alexa you don't need the app but if you want it on iOS you need to set up a separate UK iTunes account.

Google it to see how to do it without giving any payment details. Its very straight forward.

Advertisement