Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone

Options
  • 13-07-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Be aware that Vodafone is <SNIP> customers.
    I've been changed €1.99 every single day for 100Mb of Internet for a few months now.
    I contacted Vodafone Support several times regarding this issue, not event one of the agents was able to explain me that the charge was for this. After searching for other complains online, and checking on Vodafone.ie under the specs for my service, I found this was my case too.
    Vodafone changed this without letting me know, I never changed a setting on my service, I never asked for this. And after knowing what was going on, I still disabled the mobile data, removed the APN settings from my phone, it was impossible for it to go to Internet, I even tried another SIM from another provider on the same phone (no charges here), my SIM in another phone (still being charged). Vodafone support did not show interest in helping me, always coming with the same bull**** excuses.
    I had to tell them several times on different chat contacts, that my Phone had no Internet access at all, I kept repeating the same and they were still telling me the same stuff. 
    So, if you have Pay-as-you-go, keep an eye on this, if they are charging you 1.99 every day for data, don't waste your time contacting them asking for help, they will buy some time asking you to try this and that, and charge you everyday regardless.
    Change to another provider. Vodafone is now more than ever a rip off company, a shameless <SNIP> company.
    I was the only one at home still using Vodafone, but never again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as it is a duplicate of another thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement