Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

It's saying on the stream it's delayed for 1 hour?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It will be on the ufc you tube channel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Axwell wrote: »
    It will be on the ufc you tube channel

It's geo blocked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,803 ✭✭✭lertsnim

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    I see sky sports news doing it

Most of that will be bleeped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't see this on the UFC Channel. Is there anywhere I can watch this on Youtube uncensored because if I have to watch a censored version I suspect I'll hear less than half of it. :pac:

• Advertisement

• I don't see this on the UFC Channel. Is there anywhere I can watch this on Youtube uncensored because if I have to watch a censored version I suspect I'll hear less than half of it. :pac:

It's on sky 493

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    It's geo blocked

Since when? The showtime one is..UFC's shouldnt be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Has it started on sky sports? My only option is YouTube and the UFC page says starting at 7 but just a still pic of the lads and says waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Seems to have been pushed back an hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Showtime have it on Youtube if you use an American VPN which is what I'm doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭Never wrestle with pigs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

By chance I know it's on Sky sports lots will be getting blocked and not know what is going on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Sky sports have said there's a delay

I don't see this on the UFC Channel. Is there anywhere I can watch this on Youtube uncensored because if I have to watch a censored version I suspect I'll hear less than half of it. :pac:

This is the UFC stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7lQN1Bre-Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Floyd doing his backstage press conference you can find it on The Mac Life youtube channel.

He's taking a different approach today.

Floyd: "Conor McGregor is a warrior. It's going to be kill or be killed in there. Make no mistake this will not be a dull fight."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

UFC stream started now, the boxing ring is gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Sky channel 493 it's on now

Sky channel 493 it's on now

Id imagine considering the time of the day the Sky one is going to be censored so you might miss half the press conference. Might be better watching it on the UFC you tube channel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

ricero wrote: »
    Has the special guest referee been announced yet ?

Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Eyes Down Field

Watching on the UFC YouTube channel. There is a Boxing ring in the middle of the arena as the stage. Interesting to see how this works out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

I find it very odd to have the ring in there, feels almost bound to make a bad reaction of some sort. If Floyd touches McGregor and Mac reacts, what are the possibilities?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Axwell wrote: »
    Id imagine considering the time of the day the Sky one is going to be censored so you might miss half the press conference. Might be better watching it on the UFC you tube channel

Unfortunately the UFC feed is from ITV Box Office so could be censored too.

• Axwell wrote: »

I'm watching it on the TV lad, be very hard for them to censor it live I'd say

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

What has ITV got to do with this now? are they after getting the ppv? bit weird them getting involved if Sky have the actual fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

They will hold off until after 8pm for the watershed on pay tv ;)

**** **** ****ity ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Tv deal must be still open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It seems a lot more professional on the itv boxoffice than the showtime clusterfvcks anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Gamebred wrote: »
    What has ITV got to do with this now? are they after getting the ppv? bit weird them getting involved if Sky have the actual fight.

Using it to plug their PPV tomorrow night I'd imagine. No chance they get the actual fight. Impossible for them to outbid Sky for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Casshern88

wtf did that guy just call the flag

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

We might even have proper sound tonight too! But alas the damn bleeping

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement