Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,000 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

glasso wrote: »
    Such a skangery gait.
    [/IMG]

that gif is a pudding for some excellent photoshop skills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

I've identified the culprit who had Conor's phone :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/StrabanimalMMA/status/930063715730325504

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

everlast75 wrote: »
    that gif is a pudding for some excellent photoshop skills

LET THE MEMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭brevity

Such a skangery gait.

oQVy8Y.gif

Does it look like he pulls back from really pushing the ref? I mean he's coming at him with a bit of pace but he's only nudged him a bit.

brevity wrote: »
    Does it look like he pulls back from really pushing the ref? I mean he's coming at him with a bit of pace but he's only nudged him a bit.

probably realized that if he went for a full push that he would have tripped over the other fighter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

His obsession with gorillas has gone on too long. He approaches Goddard like an actual orangutan before remembering he’s a human and acting accordingly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Andy Ryan says security need to take some responsibility for what happened.

Not sure if many people noticed, but a fan did get into the octagon after the BAMMA main event too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Wow. We now have people who can tell what drugs he is doing, and what kind of house he is in based on the wording of an angry tweet.

If that is directed at me I didn't say anything definitively and I also mentioned being hopeful that a sober person wouldn't send such a tweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Such a skangery gait.

oQVy8Y.gif

Nice and flowy there mcnugget

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

darced wrote: »
    I think going by that tweet that Conor is still on it and has gone off the rails at this stage. I would hope someone is is planning on getting him some help. I enjoyed pointing and laughing at Conors antics as much as the next guy but this feels like an actual meltdown, very, very sad to see.

Nope, people would rather sit back and enjoy another families person have meltdown.

They lap it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Such a skangery gait.

oQVy8Y.gif

Ah heeyor, leeeverow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

My god that kid needs to be brought back down to earth altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Ah I wouldn't go as far as to say he's having a meltdown. He's probably always acting the maggot when he's on the piss outside of a training camp. Several factors came together at once at a public event to make this most recent incident his most heinous yet though.

The tweet seems to indicate that the backlash has affected him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,896 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Paully D wrote: »
    Andy Ryan says security need to take some responsibility for what happened.

Not sure if many people noticed, but a fan did get into the octagon after the BAMMA main event too.

Great take here from Andy on the situation.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11/13/16643312/andy-ryan-says-bellator-should-take-some-blame-for-conor-mcgregors-post-fight-antics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Bellator must be loving this free promo.

For most people MMA = UFC.

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Bellator must be loving this free promo.

For most people MMA = UFC.

They will love it even more if he gets suspended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jasus team SBG are really becoming an unlikeable bunch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

ricero wrote: »

Becoming? Only Gunni is likeable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Pmsl I only seen him interviewed the other day and he said that it was a planned trip to shoot promo pics for a rebranding theres nothing last minute about it complete moron the lad is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Great reply:

dick turpin‏

Replying to @StrabanimalMMA
    I’m equally agrressive when telling the world I’m off on holiday. ‘F#*k you, you bunch of c¥&ts, I’m off to Skegness!’ Or something similar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

Whole camp is filled with pricks. Saw an interview with ward where he said Redmond was lucky he didn't make it out for the second round or he mightn't be around today to talk about it.

Such class from a lad who already has had one person die after blows he dealt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

threeball wrote: »
    Whole camp is filled with pricks. Saw an interview with ward where he said Redmond was lucky he didn't make it out for the second round or he mightn't be around today to talk about it.

Such class from a lad who already has had one person die after blows he dealt.

Yeah but they all have the same pair of Gucci runners so that means they're cooler than you or I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

dulux99 wrote: »
    Yeah but they all have the same pair of Gucci runners so that means they're cooler than you or I

Plus they can't beat your face in if you dare to criticise or disagree. Such towering examples for all prospective martial artists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,979 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Hes even got the chest tattoo and his post fight interviews are cringingly McGregor. "Get the **** out of here..... I can go all day long" etc.

Hes only 20 I suppose.

And McGregor can't go all day long as it turns out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Wouldn't say the whole of sbg now, Paddy and Roddy seem to still be fairly humble. That Gallagher fella is the most embarrassing idiot I've ever seen, Conor must laugh to himself known how much hes being coppied

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Wouldn't say the whole of sbg now, Paddy and Roddy seem to still be fairly humble. That Gallagher fella is the most embarrassing idiot I've ever seen, Conor must laugh to himself known how much hes being coppied

The new breed of sbg seem to be very annoying. The originals such as Pendred, daly, fields etc seem like salt of the earth to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

John Kavanagh was on TV3, asked about incident as expected passed it off as overcome with emotion...spoofin' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The new breed of sbg seem to be very annoying. The originals such as Pendred, daly, fields etc seem like salt of the earth to be fair.

Would agree with this to an extent. A lot of the newer crop are talking money, taking over, private jets, beg me etc when they've had a couple of professional fights. Cowley was doing it before his debut ffs (which he of course went on to lose)

• Advertisement

There are plenty that seem sound, it's just the loud ones get the most attention.

Richie Smullen, Queally, Tuke, Mlambo all seem sound

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement