Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

dulux99 wrote: »
    I find the story about the forge hard to believe. Wherever McGregor goes there's always going to be an enormous amount of young lads following him with cameras at the ready trying to get a selfie, if a scrap genuinely broke out there'd be pics, videos and eye witness stories emerging from all over the place

Find her dad and ask him

1MfpGPv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1MfpGPv.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Ever think he could be defending himself, surely there's enough thugs in dublin that he gets approached once and awhile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

spix wrote: »
    Ever think he could be defending himself, surely there's enough thugs in dublin that he gets approached once and awhile

Just like he was defending himself against that vicious commissioner and Marc Godard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

To take a left from the King and be paid handsomely for the privilege. No training required. Sign me up.

Just like he was defending himself against that vicious commissioner and Marc Godard.

Well no not just like that. Unless one of the people he beat up tried to push him off an octagon or told him a fight with one of his teammates in it wasnt really over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Gamebred wrote: »
    Who gives a ****, all gossip you boys are like women, hes done nothing till hes found guilty WAR McGregor.

The dude is seeking attention. You can't be surprised when we talk about his latest acts of stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I've been very vocal in my criticisms of his recent antics but I jus't cant criticise anything here. Complete hearsay on social media and there's two sides to every story. I imagine he does get a lot of complete clowns approaching him. That's not to say he should puck all of them around the place, but again there's two sides to every story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

The sport is ruined, was much better when we would cheer on the best MMA fighters getting into bar fights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Jaysis lads, a few tweets and its meltdown. At least with the Bellator crap you could see him acting like a complete imbecile, so it was easy to pass judgement. With this bar "fight", its just a few tweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Gintonious wrote: »
    Jaysis lads, a few tweets and its meltdown. At least with the Bellator crap you could see him acting like a complete imbecile, so it was easy to pass judgement. With this bar "fight", its just a few tweets.

Just chatting tbf, pretty serious though if it did happen and I think a few people here would not be surprised if it did happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Fromvert wrote: »
    The sport is ruined, was much better when we would cheer on the best MMA fighters getting into bar fights.

Not just cheer them on, but learn from them too:

I’ve spent many years on the internet but it’s still one of my favourite videos. Bas takes such joy in the art of bar fighting. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

martyos121 wrote: »
    Not just cheer them on, but learn from them too:

I’ve spent many years on the internet but it’s still one of my favourite videos. Bas takes such joy in the art of bar fighting. :D
    I still play the vid of him explaining the fight he gets into with a few bouncers every so often for a chuckle

It is funny Bas is roundly loved and has countless stories of KO'ing and breaking limbs of randomers/bouncers etc when he was drunk/high.

Just chatting tbf, pretty serious though if it did happen and I think a few people here would not be surprised if it did happen.

If a video of him comes out where you see him beating the head off someone in a bar, there would still be people defending him. Thats scarier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,831 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Fromvert wrote: »
    It is funny Bas is roundly loved and has countless stories of KO'ing and breaking limbs of randomers/bouncers etc when he was drunk/high.

Ye but it’s Bas. It’s hard not to like him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I don't know who's worse - this clown thinking he's a gangster all of a sudden or the fools here defending him.

312bbkx.jpg2l8ky13.jpg2yyvwo5.jpgriyq2x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Solid proof, will hold up in court

So he kicks the butt of someone who was recently released from prison and was harassing his friends family. Hang him.

I don't know whats going on anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Nope no meltdown not at all. He needs to get a good slap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

spix wrote: »
    So he kicks the butt of someone who was recently released from prison and was harassing his friends family. Hang him.

In fairness that's how people get shot

In fairness that's how people get shot

What I mean is the way most people here are reacting comes across like 'how awful, mcgregor has lost his mind attacking innocent people'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Your ones da isn't the sort of chap you want to be hitting either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭xtal191

D.Q wrote: »
    Your ones da isn't the sort of chap you want to be hitting either.

Whos her da?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

He needs to get out of ireland pronto and go to rehab in the states.

Cant defend his actions, the mans an absolute downright thug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

xtal191 wrote: »
    Whos her da?

There will be grovling apologies to the aul fella who got hit , No way he wants that hanging over him ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Is it the Wig Whelan ?

McGregor to end up with a 'training' injury soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Was a big fan of his but how can you be a fan anymore? Instead of defending his title and being in camp, he's running around Dublin acting the bollocks. It's a pity because he could be an inspirational figure and MMA great but he only seems to want to play gangster, despite his super wealth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Lukker- wrote: »
    Solid proof, will hold up in court

Being taken to court is the least of his worries at the moment. What happened and who was involved is public knowledge and McGregor will be taken down a few notches now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement