Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,265 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Is it the Wig Whelan ?

that's your one Megan's brother. major people they are. Rich and famous and you lower yourself to this shut.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

McGregor could buy an sell all these bum gangsters they'll do nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Lukker- wrote: »
    Solid proof, will hold up in court

I don’t think they are the type of lads that go the legal route.

Im sure some of these gangsters would only love the 'rep' they would gain from taking Mcgregor down a peg or two. Mcgregor should get the feck away from these lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I don’t think they are the type of lads that go the legal route.

I don't think he's bothered either way tbh. This isn't the first time we've heard something like this and nothing came of it before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Lukker- wrote: »
    I don't think he's bothered either way tbh. This isn't the first time we've heard something like this and nothing came of it before.

Last time he paid off the young young lad he slapped in the club when he was off his face and said apologied to his auld lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Thought I'd wandered into the Eastenders thread there for a sec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

To take a left from the King and be paid handsomely for the privilege. No training required. Sign me up.

Felipe VI The king of Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Last time he paid off the young young lad he slapped in the club when he was off his face and said apologied to his auld lad.

Any source on that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Anyone hear the audio my favourite line is "Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride" brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

So one tweet from some randomer and ye all out with the pitchforks again ye are a gas bunch of lads. This reminds me of the whatsappp group which must have thousands of members but not one screenshot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

JoeyJJ wrote: »

Lovin' Dublin, most of the stuff that comes from that is utter tripe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

So one tweet from some randomer and ye all out with the pitchforks again ye are a gas bunch of lads. This reminds me of the whatsappp group which must have thousands of members but not one screenshot

Hahaha absolutely raging

but1er wrote: »
    Anyone hear the audio my favourite line is "Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride" brilliant

Haha where did that come from even

Was it a recorded call or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Gintonious wrote: »
    Lovin' Dublin, most of the stuff that comes from that is utter tripe.

Yeah not disputing just saying more are talking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

look homie....my pitch fork was out a long time ago....im a pitch fork ****ing ninja...i always stay ready.

24067913_1932998003392057_5154706072772698527_n.jpg?oh=d01dbe0fd03b8441c9922db38d35d31e&oe=5AA2D175

She looks delighted though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Pics prove absolutely zero gtfo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The same aul lad that had his hench men combing the city looking for him? According to the story above.

Reading the twitter above, it sounds like that was a row with the guy just released from prison. And the Wig's da was caught in the crossfire. The guy is a scumbag obvious, who knows what he done to deserve it. But storys like this are exactly why McGregor needs to get away from these leeches. There will be constantly fights, drugs, general lads being laaaddss - but when ever Conor is with them it he'll be the one a random Joe notices and he's not getting away with anything here.

• Advertisement

This is great entertainment though.

Gintonious wrote: »
    This is great entertainment though.

The long awaited ufc / love-hate crossover episode. Just what they needed to shake the ratings up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

The man is an enigma.

He gets himself to dizzying heights where the whole world pays to watch him fight then he goes running around town like a lunatic as he has been doing the past month or so. Strange behaviour to say the least.

It must be boredom though seeing as he has nothing to train for. Needs to get away for a while though it seems those couple of months couped up for the Mayweather fight affected him in his need to be out on the rip 24/7.

A scumbag causing agro with other scumbags. Nothing out of the ordinary.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

hunter164 wrote: »
    The man is an enigma.

He gets himself to dizzying heights where the whole world pays to watch him fight then he goes running around town like a lunatic as he has been doing the past month or so. Strange behaviour to say the least.

It must be boredom though seeing as he has nothing to train for. Needs to get away for a while though it seems those couple of months couped up for the Mayweather fight affected him in his need to be out on the rip 24/7.

Nothing to train for? He might consider defending a title for once in his career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

My moneys on he’s still out of his head :D (see attachment won’t let me put it in here for some reason)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

but1er wrote: »

What audio ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

You wouldn't see Jose Aldo fraternizing and acting the pup with the gang members in the Favelas.

It looks like despite all his millions that lord saviour Conor couldn't buy common sense or class.

Autochange wrote: »
    Nothing to train for? He might consider defending a title for once in his career.

In fairness, I much prefer this version of him running around Dublin, acting the bollox off his head, and watching his nuthuggers in here defend him.

No need for MMA :D

• Advertisement

I, for one, am shocked.!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement