Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

This is my favourite post from reddit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Sweet Science

It did happen anyway . His life is getting more crazy by the week.

He really really needs to relocate to America now.

It wont end well for him here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Carroller wrote: »

Thats Gamebred level dick riding right there. I hope he's using protection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

that Instagram video he put up, fella has lost it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Honestly starting to wonder if he'll ever fight again. Hard to see him wanted to take any kind of drugs test.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Sweet Science

Its made its way to the papers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭benny79

Its in The Star and there just calling him The celebrity obviously they can't name him! but than he goes and posts a picture of him on instagram in a hoodie covering most his face and just says "The Celebrity" he must have a death wish or something! all that talent and what he has achieved just to throw it a way... What a muppet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Damn. Poor Conor. It was bad enough Dana White shaking him down now he's going to be shook down by the Kinahan gang as well!

Poor Connie won't have a pot left to piss in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

I laughed my arse off that as well but it has to be a wind up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

Is anyone surprised really. This is a lad who in one of his first interviews after the Brimage fight boasted about carrying a brick around in his school bag in case he got jumped by bullies. Now any teenager who thinks the solution to getting jumped is to carry a brick and cave someone's head in needs psychiatric help.
    He has history of being an absolute knack and the form is just carrying through to adulthood as is usually the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Conor is the holy grail for MTK global, who just recently signed Tyson Fury. There is no way anyone in that outfit touches him.

He has nothing to do with MTK global

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

This makes sense given the snippets that have come up online and the stuff that has made the papers (it was posted by someone on Reddit):

https://imgur.com/hRt6jeh

I've been as big a McGregor supporter as anyone but the way he's carrying on at the moment is way out of order. To state the obvious, he needs to cop on or this could all end very badly for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

This makes sense given the snippets that have come up online and the stuff that has made the papers. I've been as big a McGregor supporter as anyone but the way he's carrying on at the moment is way out of order. To state the obvious, he needs to cop on or this could all end very badly for him.

hRt6jeh.jpg

damn charge your battery son

benny79 wrote: »
    He has nothing to do with MTK global

Nobody said he did.

Conor is the holy grail for MTK global, who just recently signed Tyson Fury. There is no way anyone in that outfit touches him.

So what does the above imply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Conor McGregor in a bar fight ........oh for shame, the hand wringing ensues

Nate Diaz in a bar fight......the Stockton slap hero, my man :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

That they would perhaps be interested, at some stage, in trying to sign him. As in "he's their holy grail"

Pretty obvious.

They tried to sign him before and asked for him to train at their gym and he turned them down on both occasions. So doubt it.

It was a really straightforward post dude.

MTK global would love to manage Conor. Hence, the big boys in the Kinahan outfit will be looking to keep him sweet.

• Advertisement

I wasn't been smart I know they would who wouldnt! but they asked twice and he turned them down which I taught was a very good move as that would of been hard thing to do, seeing as he would of growing up with most them.. Not saying he hung around with any of them.. but would of known them.

But I think that wont get him out of trouble if he is fighting with the wig but all these things get blown out of proportion most of the time... Imo he's doing his best to ruin his career and such a talent as well its beggars belief!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

MTK is linked to the top of the Kinahan gang, if Conor is training out of there he doesn't get touched is what I think he is trying to imply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

but they asked twice and he turned them down.....
    If only they they had something to hold over him. Anything at all and they could strongarm him into signing. But what are the chances of that happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

normally I don't listen to this type of thing but I seen he posted an instagram video with a hoodie covering his face with just his eyes seen and the caption is "the Celebrity "  seems he doesn't what the papers say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Lots of screenshots going around saying the same thing, seems pretty legit. Your mans own daughter posted it up ffs, pretty sure it happened.

Another audio clip saying a few weeks ago he battered 2 other lads about 5am out the back of their sisters house.

Him and the boys went back to an after party and spent the weekend in some gaf sniffing who knows what, then arrived back the monday morning and asked to chill for the day while the tenants were out at work.

Also apparently Conors mates houses all got done in last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,979 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

liam7831 wrote: »
    Think WWE would suit him

WWE won't go near him. And he wouldn't go to WWE. Lesnar is on €6m there and has to be in shape 24/7/365 (steroids help) and actually turn up for every appearance promoted. The next top guy is Roman Reigns and he earns about €2.5m and travels 200 days a year.

Hes too small anyway. And throw in suspected coke use and its a no no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

They used Mayweather before in a Wrestlemania match. I don't think anyone would expect Mc Gregor to do 200 days a year, just a few appearances like Floyd did and a big money pay off. They used Tyson before when he was a no-no. Stranger things have happened. He'd have to tone it down though, WWE is quite family orientated these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That's either genius or idiocy I don't know which

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

damn charge your battery son

I'll have to look up Dr pressure now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Next movie should be interesting :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement