Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

So many butt hurt idiots crying because their hero isnt some priest get a grip lads and look closer to home he has life by the balls, allegedly smacking scrotes around that deserve it should be praised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,979 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Asus X540L wrote: »
    My hole.
    Bones kicks ass no matter how much he's done

Yes Turinabol helps with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Gamebred wrote: »
    So many butt hurt idiots crying because their hero isnt some priest get a grip lads and look closer to home he has life by the balls, allegedly smacking scrotes around that deserve it should be praised.

Was it you that wrote that post on Reddit, the one that implied Conor is a hero fighting crime and cleaning up the streets?

Gamebred wrote: »

Might as well step it up a level to make it interesting. Maybe Dee with get him a gun for his birthday. If he caps Kristy Kinihan I'll officially become a fan.

He grew up in the centre of the Crumlin-Drimnagh feud, Declan Gavins murder etc, and for some odd reason, lots of people who are from there, some who I know, see it with a romantic tinge. Like a gangster Capone type thing.

From the whatsapp group convos were seeing and hearing, the younger generation seem to think so too. Which is sad.

A load of thugs beating each other up and killing each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I believe in Gamebred.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭fitzparker

He'll be relocated to Riverchapel/Courtown next

Hey :(:(:( :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Lx7KNBj.jpg

I might just start sending out random texts to people about it and see what happens. Or start leaving voicemails for people in strong Dublin accents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

This is all starting to sound like a plot from love/hate that ended up on the cutting room floor

Serious case of Chinese whispers going on, they are all probably laughing looking at this thread and r/mma r/ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

ricero wrote: »
    This is all starting to sound like a plot from love/hate that ended up on the cutting room floor

The thing is, a lot of what made Love/Hate so good was the fact that these things actually were happening. Even yer man shooting himself in the head during the 1st season, that actually happened in Limerick 'There's no cartridge in it, look' *BANG*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Lx7KNBj.jpg

PMSL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

In stitches here Tony McGregor meeting Christy Kinahan in Dubai hahahahahahahahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Tony McGregor heading out for crisis talks with Christy Kinahan is the best one yet. I hope Joe Rogan peddles that one when he inevitably covers this on the podcast.

darced wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

John Kavanagh's brother "the snapchat king" would make a great robin to McBatman's batman. I'd go watch that as a Christmas panto.

Pulled from r/mma

I didn't know who any of these people were, and don't buy into the speculation until there is some kind of proof anything even happened in the first place (Conor is Dirty Harry rumors aside), but I did find this interesting.

The article mentions Graham "Wig" Whelan's father getting punched in the scuffle. Graham Whelan appears to be a mid-level drug and gun runner for the cartels, or people working with them (or something...I don't know the difference between all the post-IRA factions).

...Graham “The Wig” Whelan, who was arrested by gardai in October [2016] as part of an operation targeting the criminal gang headed by Christy Kinahan. source

So googling this Kinahan guy, I see he has a wikipedia page and I see this:
    He is a suspect in six murders, including the father and uncle of Jamie Kavanagh in 2014 and 2015.

I'm like no way he's related to John Kavanagh. Nope, doesn't seem to be related. But there's this:
    Kavanagh grew up in Dublin, Ireland. He began training at the age of eight, when he joined Crumlin Boxing Club, where he trained with UFC Featherweight Champion Conor McGregor.

That's not sourced on the wikipedia page but google confirms it.

Not trying to add fuel to the wild speculation, I just thought it was interesting that Conor might have known some of these folks or run with that crowd growing up.

Tony McGregor heading out for crisis talks with Christy Kinahan is the best one yet. I hope Joe Rogan peddles that one when he inevitably covers this on the podcast.

this is brilliant, can you imagine tony walking into a Dubai suite in his M & S suit with his "spare my son" speech on the back of an ESB bill

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

fitzparker wrote: »
    this is brilliant, can you imagine tony walking into a Dubai suite in his M & S suit with his "spare my son" speech on the back of an ESB bill

Or he could read Christy a lovely poem he wrote on the flight over,

• Advertisement

It gets worse...

n2c7AeD.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭brevity

I hear the Purple Monkey Dishwasher posse are getting involved now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

The thing is, a lot of what made Love/Hate so good was the fact that these things actually were happening. Even yer man shooting himself in the head during the 1st season, that actually happened in Limerick 'There's no cartridge in it, look' *BANG*

The very man at the centre of this supposed incident had part of the plot based on his arrest-when they were caught at the hotel cutting drugs:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-gets-6-years-for-possession-of-drugs-1.279337

Latest is hes knocked some girl up in Liverpool.

The Nal wrote: »
    Latest is hes knocked some girl up in Liverpool.

Ah sure that's old news at this stage!

Ah sure that's old news at this stage!

A new one I think. Amazed he has the stamina after all the orgies while Dee sleeps upstairs with the kid.

Edit: Just heard shes having triplets.

The Nal wrote: »
    A new one I think. Amazed he has the stamina after all the orgies while Dee sleeps upstairs with the kid.

Edit: Just heard shes having triplets.

Yup in this hours news, she is screen shoting face times she had with him on Instagram... currently awaiting the accepted friend request from her so I can break the news.

Mammy Mcgregor also got death threats in the post...

this stuff is never ending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

Terrimurrayx on Instagram. She's throwing up screenshots of her video calls with him. Private account though. Something about being paid to keep quiet, which obviously hasn't proved to be value for money for Conor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

This thread is magic.

I hope he never fights in the UFC again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement