Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Has Tony touched down in Dubai yet?

Yep and apparently Christy is unimpressed with his settlement offer.

44d3244c2a382a60dcaedda20a62bd43.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Apparently Christy is unimpressed with Tony's settlement offer.

44d3244c2a382a60dcaedda20a62bd43.png

wigs are not cheap :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

anyone know what weight dee fights at and can your one in liverpool make the cut ? dana need a slot filled on 219

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Gamebred wrote: »
    Trial via Whatsapp group, Dublin is a tinpot town he'd be best off leaving the dump where everyone adds onto a chinese whisper.

We are here for you during this difficult time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

but1er wrote: »
    She's still not accepted me on Instagram gutted

shes on facebook if you're desperate enough to see a few more pics.

Got a few "congratulations" posts under one of her photos back in July, i presume for winning her whore jackpot.

Also has a pic of her posing in the seat of a Rolls Royce in April

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Zero-Cool wrote: »

I'd give him until new year to accept a fight. If he doesn't just strip him. For his own sake I hope he finds something to occupy himself. He's said himself he gets restless when not training or fighting and I don't think he's doing either at the minute bar, the bar fights.

I dunno what it would entail, maybe get involved in the promotion side of things or whatever, but right now if he stays on the current path it's just going to be self destruction.

I think the Mayweather fight was the culmination of his ambition, and it must be tricky to motivate yourself after something like that. In the end it comes down to what he wants, but if taking chop and being a gangster is it, so be it, we had a crazy run

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭mkdon

who is the ould lad that got baited still waiting for hard evidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

mkdon wrote: »
    who is the ould lad that got baited still waiting for hard evidence

Keep waiting, they're preparing it especially for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Gamebred wrote:
    Trial via Whatsapp group, Dublin is a tinpot town he'd be best off leaving the dump where everyone adds onto a chinese whisper.

That's half the problem.

He's the hero dublin needs, not the hero they deserve right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

gilmour wrote: »
    Also has a pic of her posing in the seat of a Rolls Royce in April

She posted that picture in April.

KX2wbYEl.jpg

Do we know of anyone who was in Liverpool back in April on a much publicised bender driving around in a Rolls Royce, plastering himself all over social media in it?

ClS2aDxl.jpg

There is some serious investigative journalism going on in here. Credit where credit is due.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Gintonious wrote: »
    There is some serious investigative journalism going on in here. Credit where credit is due.

Remember when Reddit found the Boston Bombers?

For real, though, looks like he's ****ed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

murray.jpg

Yer one also posted a pic of Conor and her sister video chatting. Any idea what it means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Awaiting the 6 paragraph detailed breakdown of the incident from wonderfulli

Awaiting the 6 paragraph detailed breakdown of the incident from wonderfulli

latest?cb=20130729130655

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I've read some crazy, hilarious, downright mental posts on here over the years, but the suggestion that Tony McGregor is meeting Christy Kinahan over in Dubai might be the best ever.

Literally have tears strolling down my face from laughing so much. Fantastic.

"Tonight Christy, we hold all the aces."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Wealthy sports star gets side piece pregnant, the shock! :eek:

As long as he doesn't go full Antonio Cromartie (NFL corner back, 14 kids, 9 different women, three after a vasectomy :pac:), he may be left with some cash.

I see that Terri Murray lass has a baby emoji and January listed in her bio on her profile.

What comes 9 months after April?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Paully D wrote: »
    I see that Terri Murray lass has a baby emoji and January listed in her bio on her profile.

* Uses fingers to count 9 month's after April*

*Reaches January*

*Gasps*

He don fúcked up. Had to hit it raw Conor didn't ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Title defence?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Radical Dawg

"this is brilliant, can you imagine tony walking into a Dubai suite in his M & S suit with his "spare my son" speech on the back of an ESB bill"

"Think Tony is putting the Muhammad Ali photo he bought in the garden centre as part of the deal."

Crying at these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This morning I was thinking 'i hope Conor fights Tony/Nate soon'. Now, I think I've come to terms he might not actually fight again if all this shyte is true. I hate all gossip going around about anybody but it definitely doesn't look good for him but I guess the double daddy does what the **** he wants.

January like in her profile beside the baby icons? That must be when the McCashCow is set to drop

434757.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

Your one looks like a bit of a social media whore too. Can you imagine the offspring they'd produce? The birth will probably be livestreamed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

2017 the beginning of the end for McGregor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Your one looks like a bit of a social media whore too. Can you imagine the offspring they'd produce? The birth will probably be livestreamed.

Id say she's scouting out itv2 for a reality series right this second.

Live image of Tony confronting Christy in Dubai:

1PNG.png

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhhhhhhh no last time Conor had a baby on the way he was all "Not fighting until the baby is born", He literally just had another baby just to duck Tony Ferguson. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement