Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Fall_Guy wrote: »
    McGregor needs to hire you to be his professional rumour-dismisser, Danny :D ....now he'd still have to live with all the true stories surfacing but at least you could knock the bullsh1t ones out of the park!

Exactly, quality journalism and PR in a package.

Someone give this kid a job FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

McGregor needs to hire you to be his professional rumour-dismisser, Danny :D ....now he'd still have to live with all the true stories surfacing but at least you could knock the bullsh1t ones out of the park!

At the rate these rumours are flying, he needs a whole team of fact checkers :p

But right now my circumstances are fairly dire so if he needed me to stand outside SBG all day with a stereo playing "It wasn't me" by Shaggy on repeat, I'm at his service :pac: Fielding all offers :)

While I'm here, I have to hand it to the lads at the Evening Herald for a subtle masterpiece front-page placement of ALDO in bright yellow letters above the 'Dublin Sports Star' story. Nobody is going to convince me John Aldridge's opinion on Sadio Mane makes that front cover other than a little wink to who the 'Dublin sports star' is.

https://twitter.com/BestMMAnews/status/935506271368810496

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

You're giving the lads in the Herald waaaay too much credit there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

!!!! he could be a professional fixer!!! The Ray Donovan of Dublin....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

Thankfully my memory is pretty good so I immediately recognized that photo where she is claiming it's Conor chatting to her sister.

It's a screenshot of Conor from his Betsafe video 0:04 below:

So all that particular photo means is "Terri" if that's her real name, knows how to use photoshop.

I don't know where Effects got that picture, it's not the one doing the rounds online. This is the one I've seen:

HDQTc7r.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

You're giving the lads in the Herald waaaay too much credit there.

Too much credit would be pointing out you can make the anagram 'Hit by MaGregor' out of 'Mane Right to be Angry' ;)

I thought I'd just give them the benefit of the doubt on the Aldo headline :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Effects wrote: »
    murray.jpg

Yer one also posted a pic of Conor and her sister video chatting. Any idea what it means?

That is a terrible shop job

That is a terrible shop job

I honestly thought Effects was taking the piss posting it. The picture of Conor is clearly from a production, and the picture of your one is clearly from a night out. I was gonna point it out but I thought I'd get a "woooooosh...." in reply. I didn't think it needed debunking!

@Effects, where did you get that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Anti-rumour propaganda from the McGregor camp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Mellor wrote: »

Something been said?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Something been said?
    Was refering to the fake insta screenshots

Considered this! :pac:

The mobile data (ie. Signal, 4G, Provider and Time) are identical to the real picture. But they've changed the battery from 95% to 59% which is strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

In other new I see Tv3 advertising the Notorious on Virgin on demand...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Conor will fight again for the sake of pure greed and the you can never have enough attitude. As for Nate he is probably thinking he has taken enough damage and will only wait for a big money fight otherwise triathlons and weed... sure why not.

434778.jpg

The mobile data (ie. Signal, 4G, Provider and Time) are identical to the real picture. But they've changed the battery from 95% to 59% which is strange.

And the poorly photoshopped in pregnancy test :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,254 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

434783.jpg

Champ Champ!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

@Effects, where did you get that?

My cousin used to play football with Terri Murray's sister's ex boyfriend. He sent it on to me last night when he was in the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I'd say the other picture was from later on in the night, hence the battery level being lower. I was wondering what the thing she was holding is. I ran it through an enhancer program and it also looks like a pregnancy test. Whether it's her sisters or hers is anyone's guess.

so where has McGregor gone to?
    saw a post somewhere else saying that he was seen by someone he knows at the US border control section in Dublin airport.
    LA then?
    pity that he is heading off as we'll have no more entertainment now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Conor will fight again for the sake of pure greed and the you can never have enough attitude. As for Nate he is probably thinking he has taken enough damage and will only wait for a big money fight otherwise triathlons and weed... sure why not.

No matter how much he pisses Dana White off he can always move over to Bellator and the move would be big enough to generate a buzz and make some cash so we haven't seen the last of him unless his antics stop him from ever fighting again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

nelly17 wrote: »
    No matter how much he pisses Dana White off he can always move over to Bellator and the move would be big enough to generate a buzz and make some cash so we haven't seen the last of him unless his antics stop him from ever fighting again

Ah stop. Mcgregor is not fighting in bellator. If he's to fight in mma again outside of the UFC it'll be in his own promotion. No way in hell he goes to Bellator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

nelly17 wrote: »

Ah yeah, i'm sure the UFC will just release him from his contract. They'd be fairly sound like that.

Ah yeah, i'm sure the UFC will just release him from his contract. They'd be fairly sound like that.

:D:D:D

Doubt too many more messages floating around on this now. Next update will be Conor in a ditch or making up with the boyos!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭BlueBaron

Well lads, gonna be in Vegas for the new year so will go to ufc219..by any chance would any of ye have a code for fight club presale if yer not using it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I am sure he is rethinking that infamous phrase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

joeguevara wrote:
    I am sure he is rethinking that infamous phrase.

Re-posting a screenshot from a screenshot.

It's screenshotception........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Paul Williams is saying McGregor could be in ‘Very, Very Serious Danger’. Williams is normally on the money when it comes to this sort of stuff!!

http://www.punditarena.com/mma/sraftery/crime-reporter-conor-mcgregor/#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Paul Williams is VERY VERY fond of self publicity and getting involved in anything he can.

• Advertisement

Paul Williams is VERY VERY fond of self publicity and getting involved in anything he can.

But also very clued in on these characters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement