Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Omackeral wrote:
    Delighted that happened.

**** i missed that lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

sc86 wrote: »
    heard dana is going to do a weekly embeded series of conors sex life / powder use / mob friends
    starting next week

been presented by helwani in leather speedos

saw it on my local gaa whatsapp

That's bul**** as Dana would never work with Ariel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭joeguevara

walshb wrote: »
    Bit of a generalization that!

Yeah, a little, but it is part and parcel of the fighting world. Associates/associations does not mean best friends or family. Most fighters aren’t choir boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mr.Dinosaur

Why is he not living high up in the hollywood hills enjoying his wealth?
    Running around Crumlin like a douche is such a waste... especially in this weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Our opinions on Paul Williams aren't really relevant (wouldn't be a big fan of his either). What is relevant is that he does have knowledge on the matter that's slightly more credible than random Whatsapp messages! To be taken with a pinch of salt obviously but it's the first real media commentary anyone has given on the matter.

Have listen to his newstalk show in the morning... He's a spoofer and his own colleagues seem to hate him... In fact nearly every time he says something it's followed by silence and a commercial break :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Looks like Coach Kavanagh's brother doesn't know what's been going down. :D

tweet.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

Effects wrote: »

jaalkatw.png

Should have added the blue verified tick if you wanted to make it believable. I believe Twitter use round profile pictures now too ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

jaalkatw.png

Fake tweet

Should have added the blue verified tick if you wanted to make it believable. I believe Twitter use round profile pictures now too ;)

Huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

tweet.jpg

The second bit of fake news you're trying to spread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

joeguevara wrote: »
    Yeah, a little, but it is part and parcel of the fighting world.

This is just not true in fairness. It’s a common misconception.

For every fighter/promoter/gym that does actually have connections to any form of criminal enterprise, there are thousands that don’t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,254 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Huh?

Image edited but unedited version appears in quoted versions.

Brilliant!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Image edited but unedited version appears in quoted versions.

Brilliant!

Not his brightest moment :D

Not his brightest moment :D

Whooosh

Whooosh

Oh right, we're pretending you meant it now. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

When is McGregor's whiskey out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mr.Dinosaur

GiftofGab wrote: »

Dunno but it'll probably be in the "What Wiskey/Whiskey are we not drinking this week" thread.

it will probably only be fit for mixing with Coke :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

glasso wrote: »
    it will probably only be fit for mixing with Coke :pac:

I’d be surprised if it didn’t contain traces, Snowtorious Irish Whiskey has a much better ring to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads, enough with the fake news and photoshopped images of social media accounts..if you have something that is news post a source otherwise dont post at all.

• Advertisement

Oh right, we're pretending you meant it now. ;)

You really think I changed my post and didn't realise that the replies would still reflect the earlier one? The post went way over your head so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Lads, people have been having a bit of a laugh on this thread for days. 99% of it is tongue and cheek nonsense and everyone knows it. Calling it "fake news" and the like makes you sound like insecure, paranoid little Trumps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Conor's clearly drinking it the instant it comes off the assembly line.

To be fair Conor has managed to get people to stop talking about him not defending/jumping into the octagon two weeks ago. I am hoping Conor comes back and defends his belt, he will definitely fight again in my opinion but whether thats in the UFC/Boxing or whatever is anyones guess. I just hope that if he isn't back soon he is stripped just so the division can move on and we can hopefully see Ferguson v Khabib (if Khabib can make weight).

I hope if Conor is having a meltdown that he gets some help, people seem to forget that rich people are still people. For his families sake i hope he cops on and calms down. Maybe Conor with 100m in the bank doesn't want to get punched in the face anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Anyone know if this is real footage? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cn2LUL6OQo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

To be fair Conor has managed to get people to stop talking about him not defending/jumping into the octagon two weeks ago. I am hoping Conor comes back and defends his belt, he will definitely fight again in my opinion but whether thats in the UFC/Boxing or whatever is anyones guess. I just hope that if he isn't back soon he is stripped just so the division can move on and we can hopefully see Ferguson v Khabib (if Khabib can make weight).

Conor will put himself in rehab before he defends that belt. And seems bound and determined to Amy Winehouse himself.
    I hope if Conor is having a meltdown that he gets some help, people seem to forget that rich people are still people. For his families sake i hope he cops on and calms down. Maybe Conor with 100m in the bank doesn't want to get punched in the face anymore?

Not as long as he's stuck with the leeches. I'm glad Dana called out the scumbags for exactly what they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭cletus

Its real footage all right, just not sure what of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,254 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

spix wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is real footage? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cn2LUL6OQo

Yes, recorded using a Casio Calculator!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

cletus wrote: »
    Its real footage all right, just not sure what of

If its real footage of the brawl the only part I can see with mcgregor is him throwing a large piece of furniture into a group of people.

• Advertisement

<snip>

Mod:Already posted a warning - ignoring me and then continuing to troll will get you a ban next time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement