Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Definitely a nod to the general. Mentioned Martin in his last insta post saying “they hassled the bollix out of him as well”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/936233874815897600

''Come and get me'' nobody will do ****.

• :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Some donut so he is.

And the fat hanger on tracksuit wearing mate riding shotgun with him is laughable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

ollie1 wrote: »
    His BMW I8 is not white anymore or he must have got a new one.
    ricero wrote: »
    Some donut so he is.

And the fat hanger on tracksuit wearing mate riding shotgun with him is laughable

Thats the great Charlie Ward UFC Vet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

McGregor has earned the right to flaunt around like a bit of a rockstar prick, as he's walked the walk and is one of the most recognisable sportspeople on earth. But when the bravado and arrogance rubs off on the likes of Charlie Ward, it's truly weird to observe. Look at the absolute cut of him there coming out of the court with the shades as if he's Liam Gallagher or something. 

Then again Conor seems to influence all his pals in that way. It's odd. Not one of them seems like a normal down to earth guy. They're all shades-indoors kinda fellas. I suppose that's why they're friends I guess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Haha come nd get me... then speeds off in car after being in court for speeding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,802 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Seen a white i8 parked up at the side of the M50 today south bound, No one it  just left there in the hard shoulder,looks like it broke down not a very reliable car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

That solicitor with him trains in SBG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

dave1982 wrote: »

Hilarious yeah. Speeding is very funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Marty Sergerson

Saw the White i8 on the M50 myself. Thought he was getting whacked in the bushes, only learning now he was in court. It's a tasty looking motor alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

That's outside Frank Keane BMW by the looks of it. (I work right there, I'm not a human satnav or something)

I'm off to Frank Keane this Evening to complain about a staff member called Jimmy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

dave1982 wrote: »

With eyes like two p1ssholes in the snow. Must have been a good session

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭nc6000

What an absolute clown to drive off like that having just been in court for speeding. Doesn't look like he was in a fit state to be driving either.

• I find it all hilarious. Why do others care so much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/craic/dublin-bouncer-takes-on-two-aggressive-customers-video

conors new bouncer. you can see him closing the door of the car and in picture at conor jnr bash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I find it all hilarious. Why do others care so much?

Because everybody on this thread is a fan of MMA and has a big interest in the sport. This is also an Irish based website. Funnily enough the biggest star in the history of the sport is also Irish, and he's going through a very crazy part of his life and career at the moment, with one crazy story after another coming out on a weekly basis. This is why people in this thread seem to care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

I feel sorry for Dee and the child that's it really he's just acting like a clown not even remotely entertaining.

bmcc10 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Dee and the child that's it really he's just acting like a clown not even remotely entertaining.

surely the other alleged "side-salad" children (hailing from Liverpool and Ballymun) on the way irk her more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,802 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

glasso wrote: »
    bmcc10 wrote: »

surely the other alleged "side-salad" children (hailing from Liverpool and Ballymun) on the way irk her more
    One from Ballymun to ?

• Advertisement

One from Ballymun to ?

have seen it mentioned in a few places. hence "alleged".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭pgj2015

One from Ballymun to ?

Jesus, Ballymun, he really has hit rock bottom now :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Have people started shaving off those McGreggor beards yet or is that still to come.:)

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Jesus, Ballymun, he really has hit rock bottom now :pac:

"allegedly" that's why the Liverpool one posted stuff online 'cos she found out about the other one in the 'mun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

He should have waited to release the film. You couldnt write the sh1t thats gone on last few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

*serious question*

Do people think he's taken too many knocks to the head? Brain injuries can changes your personality and make you take more risks? Or it just a case of major celebrity can't handle himself and everyone has a camera in their hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The state of Ward in his full kit Gym King gear. Surprised that fat little worm Dunphy wasn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

evil_seed wrote: »
    *serious question*

Do people think he's taken too many knocks to the head? Brain injuries can changes your personality and make you take more risks? Or it just a case of major celebrity can't handle himself and everyone has a camera in their hand?

He has taken comparatively less than most other MMA fighters so no. He is just acting the prat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Have people started shaving off those McGreggor beards yet or is that still to come.:)

The three piece suits have been hung up.....

• Advertisement

In fairness, he probably wasn't the brightest tool in the shed at the best of times..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement