Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

this is cringe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Do you lads know Paulie at all? He'd talk forever. Was the same when he fought.

ok that's 20 mins without pause and counting. Ariel's secretly pressing the panic button. New York Rick is calling the fire brigade... I'm in stitches but have to bail, because you know amusing as this is well... got a life to get on with. Getting old and all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Why is paulie admitting to becoming Mcgregor's bitch?

Do you lads know Paulie at all? He'd talk forever. Was the same when he fought.

What he like yapped them all to defeat? made them laugh themselves out? because seriously, this guy has real problems

• Advertisement

Someone post the transcript after lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Cali_girl wrote: »
    What he like yapped them all to defeat... because seriously, this guy has real problems

He used to tell the judges they were corrupt and homers :D:pac:
    Liable to come out with anything :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

Someone post the transcript after lol

There's a 10,000 post limit on threads...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

He is getting really animated now pmsl this is hilarious this man needs professional help.

this guy has serious issues
    why does he think this is all about him

• Advertisement

I bet there's gonna be footage of conor's team watching this breaking their holes laughin

I bet there's gonna be footage of conor's team watching this breaking their holes laughin

I think the no response from them is killing him, he wants a back and forward on social media.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Favourite bit:
    "You rented a Lamborghini and put your team in a crack house!!??"

This is class :P

The lad has been rick rolled so bad...

he says he was excited to meet new friends but was left sad

Gamebred wrote: »
    I think the no response from them is killing him, he wants a back and forward on social media.

Yea I mean in the future, not as a response

What a dickhead......... "I am not like other sparring partners".

He also said earlier that nobody knows who the other sparring partners are ... chap is deluded :p

This follows last night's interview where he said he just wanted to be treated the same as all the other sparring partners.

Seems to me Conor was messing with him, joking around DM'ing the pics and his attitude is what resulted in them being released.

Who the fcuk does he think he is to start telling Conor to stop posting pics anyway... and right after the 12 rounds.

Seems to me like he was annoyed after those 12 rounds and just used the pics thing to vent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

From here in he shall be known as Salty Malignaggi

• Advertisement

sonofenoch wrote: »
    From here in he shall be known as Salty Malignaggi

I love Pauline.

The Situation is another good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,861 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

.ak wrote: »

I was always a latecomer, which was one of the things my wife loves about me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,686 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

zuutroy wrote: »
    I don't know what all the 'there was no way out of Sheriff St so he did a u-turn' is about. It's not a cul de sac. You either come out at Connolly Station or the convention centre depending which way you're going.

Sherriff Street is a cul de sac. You are thinking of Mayor St Lower that leads off Sherriff St and comes out onto the quays. If you go down Sherriff St Lower past Noctors pub it is a cul de sac for anyone driving a car. If you are on a motorbike or bicycle you can ride through the barriers, much to the annoyance of Gardai down there. In fact the murderer who shot dead Martin ORourke in a case of mistaken identity as part of the current feud on Sherriff Street fled the scene on a bicycle using that very cul de sac on Lower Sherrif St.

mfceiling wrote: »
    I was always a latecomer, which was one of the things my wife loves about me!!

Ba-dum-dish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

TBF to him I think he's angry because he was set up and roughed up over that interview some months.....I'd also agree that foto of the knockdown looks consistent with a push down.......he got punked to use a Yankism

100% it was a push down otherwise they'd release a pic of the punch connecting, no doubt they'd have a shot.

They just trolled Paulie... can't say I have any sympathy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ooter

Just finished listening to the Paulie hour, fcuk me that man can talk, if talking was a sport he'd be heavyweight champion of the world.
    Handiest hour of broadcasting Ariel will ever have.
    He called Conor an asshole, dickhead, jerk off, scumbag and the biggest dirtbag he's ever met in his life.
    So what do you really think of cmcg Paulie? :)

To me the whole things comes across as if Paulie is embarrassed that he couldn't put a beating on Conor....... a pro boxer who is just retired since March should easily be able to stop Conor...... IF, that is........ there was even a smidgen of justification in all the bull**** we've all been reading the past year or more laughing at the very notion that Conor could box.

Have to say I'm looking forward to the fight even more now. Paulie saying he beat the breaks off Conor the other day, and whooped his ass 24 hours off a flight had me think crap, he has no hope whatsoever.... but now, haven't heard him rant for an hour, it's quite clear that he did not do to Conor what he said he did, or anything close.

Not saying that how he fought in the 20 rounds means he must have an excellent chance at beating Floyd or anything close....... but it absolutely means that all that crap about Floyd being able to beat him with one arm and how he wouldn't land a punch on a pro etc etc, was an absolute load of 24 carat horse bollox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ooter

He said during the interview that they beat the sh1t out of each other in the 2nd sparring session, sounds like a good session for Conor against a recently retired former world champion.

• Advertisement

Have to say I'm looking forward to the fight even more now. Paulie saying he beat the breaks off Conor the other day, and whooped his ass 24 hours off a flight had me think crap, he has no hope whatsoever.... but now, haven't heard him rant for an hour, it's quite clear that he did not do to Conor what he said he did, or anything close.

Not saying that how he fought in the 20 rounds means he must have an excellent chance at beating Floyd or anything close....... but it absolutely means that all that crap about Floyd being able to beat him with one arm and how he wouldn't land a punch on a pro etc etc, was an absolute load of 24 carat horse bollox.

A few good rounds against Paulie wont effect his chances v Floyd, Floyd is/was a million times better than him and is actually in shape its not even comparable, he still has feck all chance against the best ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement