Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an orthodontist

Options
  • 13-07-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Need recommendations of a good orthodontist in Galway. Pms welcome!! Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

I got the invisalign treatment in Quay dental in Woodquay and I would recommend against going to them. Some of the practioniers were grand but I had a couple of bad experiences with the more senior ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 paddingghost

Dr. Kavanagh in the Crescent. I was one of the last patients before his son took over but I know he provides an equally excellent service. I got my braces off in 2001 as a teenager and still get asked where I got them done over 15 years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Marn02

I would recommend Dr Hugh Gordon, in Dock St. (Galway Orthodontics) Lovely man and did a great job :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 flyingvisit

Hugh Gordon is very mannerly, don't know can I say that for all of them operating in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

sorry to hijack- but has anyone ever heard of anyone getting braces from eyre square dental? they have a deal at the minute for 6 months smiles at 2950 but they dont have it advertised on their website so just wondering..

• Advertisement
Advertisement