Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know expected delivery

Options
  • 13-07-2017 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭

Item is in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12 since about 5pm today

Will it be delivered tomorrow or Monday does anyone know?
    Trying to plan when to be available...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Where are you? I would expect delivery Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

amtc wrote: »
    Where are you? I would expect delivery Friday

Dublin city center

If so fine, will stick around

Definitely tomorrow then. Rural mail gets sorted first and then Dublin starts. Next thing you'll see is despatched DMC, then accepted at your depot, and then out on delivery.

Definitely tomorrow then. Rural mail gets sorted first and then Dublin starts. Next thing you'll see is despatched DMC, then accepted at your depot, and then out on delivery.

• Advertisement

Thanks, got the message lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

Depending on where you live - in my area they will first send it to the local depot, and then the next day I will get the "sorry, we tried to deliver but you weren't there" -note. So it is always 2 days from "Dublin Mail Centre", as the postman won't take anything bigger than an envelope on his bicycle.

Arrived the next day as stated above

Cheers

Advertisement