Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport app on my phone

Options
  • 14-07-2017 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Keeps coming up an error screen saying " app under maintenance will be back soon" 

Then the very odd time that the app does load I get a screen saying that"this device is not recognised" even though iI registered the app to both this phone and my laptop

Tbh the eir sports deal is the only thing that stopped me from moving to Vodafone when my contract was up

I'd like to have it back working today before 5pm for the Celtic game

Can you please give me a direct number to call to sort this out, thank you

There is potentially a great app there but you really need to smooth out these bugs and on the PC update the software used

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi oranbhoy67,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you confirm if this error is still occurring?

If you would like to call in about this you can contact our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or Freephone 1901, or if you'd like, you can PM me your full name, account number and a screenshot of the error message and I can follow this up for you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement