Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Cars..,

Options
  • 14-07-2017 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭

New one is out end of September..

https://youtu.be/feTYxB83g4w

Might get the first one.. 30 euro on psn store.. anybody play the first one and is there a steep learning curve or can you pick up and play ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Played the first one and traded it after a week. Thought it was terrible myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I liked it more than Drive club. Feeling was a bit more realistic and there's a great track selection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Always played the grand turismos, F1's and few rally games over the last 20 years or so. Really looked forward to project cars, got it, hated it and killing time now till next grand turismo comes along.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Liked Project Cars personally. It wasn't amazing or anything but I wouldn't call it ****.

Advertisement