Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Cars 2

Options
  • 14-07-2017 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭

Out end of September.. first one had a huge single player.. hopefully the second one has too.,

https://youtu.be/feTYxB83g4w

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I enjoyed Project Cars. Accessible, but not completely arcadey. One of the few racing games where I actually put some time into practice sessions, etc.

I won't be making the same mistake of starting at the very bottom (karting) and working from there though.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

The list of tracks is here and the list of cars is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It would want to be pretty special to break Assetto Corsas hold over my sim rig. Graphics, sound, single player, multiplayer will mean nothing if it hasn't got good physics. The game side of things is irrelevant to anyone who does sim racing, the meat and potatoes of sim racing is good physics racing against real people online.

If it can't do those two things well it will be a flash in the pan like the first one was.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Very nice to see the old Hockenheimring layout included.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

• Advertisement
Advertisement