Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bordeaux Bike Storage

Options
  • 14-07-2017 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

On the off chance... two of us are in Bordeaux next week for 2 nights, on start of a longer tour. We booked an AirBnB, but we've since discovered they don't accept bikes in the apartment and don't have a garage or cellar.

Anyone have any ideas about where one might securely store 2 bikes for 2 nights? Or know anyone with a garden/garage/whatever?

Any help most welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

For anyone who might have a similar question in the future - I eventually googled local bike clubs in Bordeaux and sent suitable contact folks an email. Within an hour I had a generous offer from a Bordeaux cyclist to store the bikes for me, no hassle. People are nice - especially cyclists!

Advertisement