Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shimano E-tube project on Windows 10

Options
  • 14-07-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone recently installed E-Tube software on a Windows 10 PC. Have downloaded it but it won't install. When I try to extract the zip file as per the instructions on the Shimano site I keep getting an error message saying archive is not readable, would I like to try a password. Any ideas out there

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,845 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Sounds like an incomplete/corrupted download...

I just d/l'd it, opened the .exe and the install ran fine, all using W10 unzip software...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

Yes using it on windows 10 with no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sprite0

Can I ask when you downloaded it. I first tried on Wednesday but got the error, deleted and restarted but again error. Tried again this morning but keep getting the same error. I even tried a couple of different Zip file managers. The version I downloaded was E-tube_Proj_V_3_2_2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,845 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

sprite0 wrote: »
    Can I ask when you downloaded it. I first tried on Wednesday but got the error, deleted and restarted but again error. Tried again this morning but keep getting the same error. I even tried a couple of different Zip file managers. The version I downloaded was E-tube_Proj_V_3_2_2

About 2 hours ago...

Just uninstall all your zip file apps and use the built in W10 one..

PM me your email and I can send it over to you with mailbigfile if you want.

• Advertisement

Just sent pm. Thanks

Hi again

Tried again just now and worked this time.
    Did a bit of digging and the download was interrupted the last three times I tried so files must have been corrupted as sugested.

Thanks for your time.

Hi again

Tried again just now and worked this time.
    Did a bit of digging and the download was interrupted the last three times I tried so files must have been corrupted as suggested.

Thanks for your time.

Excellent - Nice software to use.

Advertisement