Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photography Subject

• 14-07-2017 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi folks, 
    I'm a photography student tasked with a project to create an album cover based off a portrait of the artist - therefore I'm looking for someone interesting to snap off this website if anyone's interested? 

Obviously the upside will be that I will give you a copy of all the final snaps for your own use! If you have your own idea's, they are always welcome.

Preferably you are an active musician with a musical style we can use as a basis for the image. Age group of 20 upwards preferred (I'm 32 and for obvious reasons a grown man meeting young-ones off the internet is never a great idea!)

Please PM me if interested and I can send you a link to where you can find some of my images,

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Where are you based? I work with a band and if we could be of any help then drop me a PM and I can send you a link

Advertisement