Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclist down on Ballymun Road

Options
  • 14-07-2017 2:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,608 CMod ✭✭✭✭

just in case anyone else passed by - she was taken away on a spinal board as normal precaution, but was conscious throughout.

get well soon.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

just in case anyone else passed by - she was taken away on a spinal board as normal precaution, but was conscious throughout.

get well soon.

Dare I ask where abouts? It's on my daily commute.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,608 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

just outside our lady of victories church.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

Hopefully not too serious :( speedy recovery!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭plodder

My commute too. Have to say I find that road fairly safe generally. Though I find you have to keep well over on the right of the cycle track, so cars coming out from the roads on the left, will see you. Hope the lady is ok.

Advertisement