Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BritWres Thread ; PROGRESS, Attack, ICW, Rev Pro etc...

• 14-07-2017 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭

I noticed we don't really have anywhere to discuss any happenings in the Britwres scene. So does anybody else watch PROGRESS or ICW or any other UK based feds? I watch every PROGRESS show and kinda keep up with ICW through youtube clips.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I try and watch some ICW segments every now and again but rarely catch a full show, I like the angles they use! Would like OTT to have a weekly thing , I would definitely watch that.

Dont know much about progress to be honest

When I was wrestling myself I had the opportunity to go to England and win the tag titles of some promotion with Connor Hurley but he pulled out the night before, so I didn't bother going! I still remember sitting on the couch conflicted weather to go or not, just broke up with a girl at the time so didnt fancy travelling alone I guess!

Wpuld consume all British wrestling on the wrestling channel. Thought what Alex Shane did there was amazing, I remmber being blown away by Paul Burchill. Thought Hade Vanson had the best suplex I ever seen ( he did it tp someone on a guardrail) was ridiculously excited to see him getting signed.

Jody Fleisch and Johnny Storm where brilliant to watch, johnny storm v aj styles I remmeber being a classic, styles clash of the second rope was unbelievable to someone who grew up on american style wreslting. I went to an IWW show just to see johnny storm, and kept chanting for him.to.chop the poor irish wrestler ( irish dragon I believe) to his amusement that I was a great lad cause I knew that legit hurt! I remember completely blanking shemus just to get m dogg 20 and johnny storms autograph! Now they are both at ott show, hopefully I can convince someone to go with me.

1pw I remember having a good go of things bringing over Corino, Abyss and corey graves dony know what happened then. Another company then brought in Muta after 1pw ****ed up the booking. After TWC went though I lost access to alot on english wrestling so lost track.

I remember these two huge men the pittbulls or something being on a dirty sanchez episode though!

Advertisement