Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post pregnancy body discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Toots wrote: »
    I asked the consultant how many stitches she was giving me and she paused and went "Well, it's more like one continuous stitch.... a bit like a zip!" :eek::eek:

LOL I was told exactly the same thing, wonder if it was the same person!

The GP had a look at it at the six-week check to see how it was healing, she was very impressed, said it was done very neatly and barely left a scar. (I also was given an episiotomy.)

Here's an odd one, everything seemed to bounce back quickly after the birth (three years ago), and when me and my boyfriend resumed sexy-time, neither he nor I noticed any difference in "tightness" ... however ... I find I can no longer use tampons - I can put them in no problem, and it feels no different inserting them than before, but I find now that they slip down within half an hour if I'm moving around at all. Anyone else find this? (I know there are extra-wide ones or jumbo ones available, I've never bought them though, too morto! :o )

Advertisement