Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Look or H&M?

Options
  • 15-07-2017 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭

I was in Cork city today and after a long day of walking around I was up the street that has these two shops.
    Bear with me and forgive me as I'm not from Cork.
    I saw shoes I liked and I can't remember which shop it was. I now want to try buy them online.
    The shoe department was down stairs and was massive and sectioned by sizes.
    Does anyone know which shop that was?
    TIA.

To thine own self be true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I was in Cork city today and after a long day of walking around I was up the street that has these two shops.
    Bear with me and forgive me as I'm not from Cork.
    I saw shoes I liked and I can't remember which shop it was. I now want to try buy them online.
    The shoe department was down stairs and was massive and sectioned by sizes.
    Does anyone know which shop that was?
    TIA.

Eh They both have basement floors I think, H&Ms is huge, H&M is at the end of the street next to starbucks, New Look is nearer midway if thats any help to you. Although last time i was in H&M the underground level was clothes in general I think, not just shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

new look mens is upstairs, rest is Womens. H&M is mostly mens downstairs, not sure if there is any female footwear in the basement (think it's on the ground floor but could be wrong). Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

H&M has two basement sections now and I haven't spent much time in the new bit but I've never known H&M to have a large selection of shoes in any one I've been in. I'd say it was New Look you were in. That said I didn't think they sectioned by size either unless they changed it since I was last in.

On a side note, I'm a big fan of New Look shoes. Always find them very comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Definitely sounds like New Look to me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thanks everyone.
    I was just so wrecked after a day of walking around that I can't remember which one it was.
    I was with my friend who was shopping for an upcoming wedding and I left her for an hour to potter round.
    I'm just sorry I didn't buy those shoes there and then.
    Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I reckon it's New Look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,587 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

New Look!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

James74 wrote:
    Ray, what's the agenda here? Your initial example and that list are some of the exact type of sites I want blocked on my child's phone. I'm reasonably sure that the majority of parents would also support restricting access to those site.

I am guessing it is New Look. Riverisland their shoes in the basement (ladies) as well. Next Ladies are on the ground floor.

OK cool. I'm going to go through New Look site tonight and hopefully they are online.
    Thanks all.

Found my mules.. Thanks all..
    It was New Look!

• Advertisement
Advertisement