Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from rugby

Options
  • 15-07-2017 9:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17

Hi,

I've been banned from rugby and would like to apologies if I did anything wrong,as I would like access to the rugby forums again.

I do believe that it was abit unfair in banning me but I won't go into it as I'll rather leave it behind if I can please gain access again.

I will obide by all rules at all times

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed this directly with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process as set out in the flowchart at the head of the forum. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory conclusion with the mod you can post here and a Sports CMod will look at it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Stormerswp

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you discussed this directly with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process as set out in the flowchart at the head of the forum. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory conclusion with the mod you can post here and a Sports CMod will look at it
    The mod told me he doesn't have the power to reinstate me into the rugby forum and sent me the link to this dispute section

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The link is automatically included in all ban messages

The mod can re-instate you if he considers it appropriate following your direct discussions on your appeal

Please PM the mod explaining why you believe a ban is inappropriate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Stormerswp

Beasty wrote: »
    The link is automatically included in all ban messages

The mod can re-instate you if he considers it appropriate following your direct discussions on your appeal

Please PM the mod explaining why you believe a ban is inappropriate

I did that,he told me he can't reinstate as it's not in his powers,told me to come here,I asked for the link as I couldn't find this section

User banned as a re-reg of currently site-banned user

Thread closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement