Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap car insurance needed

Options
  • 15-07-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi all, I recently changed my car from a 2007 BMW 5 series to a 132 Vauxhall insignia , my insurance last year was €880 for my BMW and now I've just been quoted for my insurance on my insignia this year for €1461 with liberty insurance , needless to say there's not a Chance I'm paying this it's almost double and I've no claims or penalty points or anything so I can't understand it ! Anyone have any suggestions on who to go with for insurance or who would give me a better quote please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,645 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You'll just have to ring around I'm afraid.

Most folks insurance has been rocketing in recent years. Mine went up 100% last year, and that was the best I could find. Imagine if I had ever made a claim in over 20yrs driving.

Some people are lucky to find a company that will give them a decent quote, I couldn't.

You'll be lucky to get a quote which is 50% above your last one tbh.

Advertisement