Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Querying Final Warning

Options
  • 15-07-2017 10:27am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

I responded to Zaph in Helpdesk and Tom Dunne said:
    To quote a song from a well known movie that incorporated snowflakes of a different kind, let it go.

Final warning.

I pm'd Tom Dunne asking;
    Final warning for what please?

Is there not a first, second or third warning?

Thanks

Gizmo

Tom Dunne responded with;
    No, in this case we go straight to a final warning, so please ensure you heed it.

I am not interested in a protracted debate right now, I've a lot better things to be doing on a Saturday morning, so lets leave it at that.

So he doesn't want to engage so i guess I have no option but to ask what I asked him;
    Sorry I need to know what the warning is for.

Perhaps someone could explain it to me. Thanks. Sorry for wrong Prefix

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You received an admin level warning to drop the issue after the last thread you opened. There is no scope for further review as an admin decision is final.

Drop this issue. Move on. Do not post about it again. If you do, you will be banned as we are addressing the issues you raised, as you have already been told.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement