Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baggesens Gold Shrub- Size

Options
  • 16-07-2017 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭

Very amateur gardener here!

I am constantly amazed at how big a shrubs can grow if left to it. I have been thinking about planting a Baggesens Gold shrub to act as a screen in my back garden. I see them around planted i shopping centre car parks and they are always cut back. They grow quite vigorously I think? I like them. For my purposes, it would need to grow very tall - maybe about 15-20 feet. I know the labels on plants when you buy them say such and such height. But does anyone know if this plant would grow that big and also are they prone to wind burn. The last thing I want to see in my garden is windburned plants or trees.

Has anyone seen this plant in its fullness?

Advertisement