Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying ant DAY 2017

Options
  • 16-07-2017 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys. I know that many people don't like flying ants but I have been waiting a whole year for that day because I missed it last year. I'd like to study ants so if you see any of them flying in swarms would you just please post it with the location where and when exactly it occured? I'd really appreciate it Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Two weeks ago here in the North East but we have had a couple of days in the year in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A week ago in work until we got rentokill in...they were killed...do we need an RIP thread now?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Friday afternoon/evening in Lucan, the place was crawling with both flying and regular ants..........all gone by Saturday morning.......:eek:

It was last week here in The Sunny South East.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

They're in the West now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

They are all over the roof of my house right now, the heat must have brought them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Circling seagulls love them

Advertisement