Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Influence of students' voices on teachers' judgements

Options
  • 16-07-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I am currently an Erasmus student in Dublin and I study to become an EFL teacher in Germany. At the moment I am doing my thesis in cooporation with a Dublin university in which Dublin-based English teachers' reactions to students' voices are investigated. If you are a teacher from Dublin and have 5 minutes to spare I would kindly ask you if you could participate in my short study :)

This is the link to the survey: https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/voice_evaluation

I would be extremely thankful if some of you would participate, as it is quite hard to get a large amount of Dublin teachers as participants. Thank you in advance!

Advertisement