Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxi cosi easy fix base not releasing.

Options
  • 16-07-2017 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi All,

Our Maxi cosi easy fix base is not releasing from the isofix. We've had it a few years and we're currently using it on our second child. It has never given us any problems until now. I've googled the issue but none of the solutions have worked.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Would you call into somewhere like tony kealys? They are brilliant and could probably sort it for you in 2 or 3 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Millem wrote: »
    Would you call into somewhere like tony kealys? They are brilliant and could probably sort it for you in 2 or 3 minutes!

I emailed them and they sent me a link. We're too far away to call into them. It looks like if I can release it from the isofix that I won't be able to reattach it again. I'l have to use the seat belt to keep it in place.

Advertisement