Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Affluenza wrote: »
    If anymore are been setup I'd like in please :)

Me too. I'm too tired and brain dead now but def up for it tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Wexy86 wrote: »
    I'll set up another one for the 6 months if I can get even members, seems handy enough.

€15 up front,PayPal only - log in sent upon receipt of transaction. Thank this post if you're interested and I'll send you a pm to get your email address. Cheers

Edit:

PM Sent to the below

Alanhiggyno01 - confirmed
    elwizard - confirmed
    Glorified g
    J.pilkington
    Killbillvol2 - confirmed

Very efficient Wexy86. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Genghis

Up for it too if spaces available, deezer so bad in comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

I will join a group too if we're going again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

ive paid up with wexy86 last night and have no clue how to do this.have premium and cancelled this morning.all i got was the address.where do i put all this info into to get the family plan thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

ive paid up with wexy86 last night and have no clue how to do this.have premium and cancelled this morning.all i got was the address.where do i put all this info into to get the family plan thanks

The person setting up the account puts in all the details and sets up the link to PayPal etc.
    They then send an invite to the other members who click on it and enter their details and the address the originator gave them.

tatranska wrote: »
    The person setting up the account puts in all the details and sets up the link to PayPal etc.
    They then send an invite to the other members who click on it and enter their details and the address the originator gave them.

i have the paypal addy i havent got any invite

i have the paypal addy i havent got any invite

The person setting up the account sends the invite from Spotify which you give them.
    I assume they set it up once everyone has paid.
    Check with the group lead. Has it gone to spam?

The person setting up the account sends the invite from Spotify which you give them.
    I assume they set it up once everyone has paid.
    Check with the group lead. Has it gone to spam?

ya i pmd there hr ago but no reply yet maybe not all payed yet.ill check spam

ya i pmd there hr ago but no reply yet maybe not all payed yet.ill check spam

An hour?? God forbid he would have more urgent commitments on a Saturday morning than answering your pm!
    Maybe he's taken his other half off for a nice breakfast thanks to the generosity of boardsies ;)

• Advertisement

An hour?? God forbid he would have more urgent commitments on a Saturday morning than answering your pm!
    Maybe he's taken his other half off for a nice breakfast thanks to the generosity of boardsies ;)

exactly what im doin now lol ahh there is no panic

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

PM sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭pat1981

Hi would join if there was any space available or if someone was thinking of setting one up, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭rodmn2377

Hi id be interested if space...Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Roark

I'll set one up for 6 months if people are interested. Thank this post if you are and you have paypal. I'll pm the first 5 with my paypal address.

Hi ,
    would be interested in joining the group, you mentioned 6 months do you mean spotify will only last 6 months or would I pay 15 now and then 15 in 6 months time for the balance of the year. tkx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

pat1981 wrote: »
    Hi ,
    would be interested in joining the group, you mentioned 6 months do you mean spotify will only last 6 months or would I pay 15 now and then 15 in 6 months time for the balance of the year. tkx

It's not a year at all. You can only do the €120 on a single account so this is a monthly recurring bill paid for by the person who organises this so you're pre paying and trusting with faith that the seller doesn't take the money and leg it. :D

6 people involved, €15 each so that's 6 months worth. After that you can all agree to go again by paying again or just walk away because it's all up to the person who organises it. If they can't be arsed then they can just cancel it.

pat1981 wrote: »
    Hi ,

Hey pat. Yeah pay 15 now for 6 months and 15 again in 6 months time if everyone is still interested.

perfect count me in and when your ready pm me and ill pay immediately tkx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭JAMM222

happy to get involved, please send paypal details and ill pay immiadiately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

If there are anymore available spots for the family account people are setting up just PM me and i'll happily send them the fee! Thanks!

Berty wrote: »
    It's not a year at all. You can only do the €120 on a single account so this is a monthly recurring bill paid for by the person who organises this so you're pre paying and trusting with faith that the seller doesn't take the money and leg it. :D

6 people involved, €15 each so that's 6 months worth. After that you can all agree to go again by paying again or just walk away because it's all up to the person who organises it. If they can't be arsed then they can just cancel it.

I set up for a year on a PayPal account separate to my main one.
    Everyone paid into it and when everything was set up, I just removed by credit card from it.
    When the balance reaches zero, Spotify dies!
    If people want to go again after a year we can go again on the same account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I set up for a year on a PayPal account separate to my main one.
    Everyone paid into it and when everything was set up, I just removed by credit card from it.
    When the balance reaches zero, Spotify dies!
    If people want to go again after a year we can go again on the same account

What I meant was earlier in the thread people referred to the €119.98 account as a way to go but that one is single user only.

Berty wrote: »
    What I meant was earlier in the thread people referred to the €119.98 account as a way to go but that one is single user only.

That's correct. It was only a single account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

If anyone else wants to join, I have one place left. Thank my post where I said I would set the account up if you want to join. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Roark wrote: »
    If anyone else wants to join, I have one place left. Thank my post where I said I would set the account up if you want to join. Cheers.

Done

First five to add thanks were:

Genghis Paid up and invite sent
    JAMM222 Paid up and invite sent
    pat1981 Paid up and invite sent
    robertowjr Paid up and invite sent
    bonkers Paid up and invite sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

So when you create this family can you see the names of other people in it?

Just curious, this is a great offer, even in comparison to Vodafone's €5/month offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

Would be interested in joining a group if anyone else is setting one up. Just PM me.

Cheers
    Garion

Advertisement